Thursday, August 16, 2007

dirty words. vent

Wrap yourself around me.
Smother me.
Push me down.
Pin me.
Fill my mouth with your hand. Shove your fingers down my throat. Hold me down by the neck. Slap me. Slap me again. I'm gonna' cum.

Breathing. Feeling the long tube of my esophagus closing in, air collecting upwards funneling into my chest. I tingle.

Grabbing at your boxers I can feel your dick is only semi. Apparently it doesn't turn you on to hurt me so I play sweet, roll over faced down onto the couch and arch my ass high in the air. Present it to you, pressing my silky wet lips around your kneecap, backing up onto you as you stand above me. You loom sweetly with those piercing eyes. I pout and bat my own doe's eyes while wiping away the saliva shoved to my lip creases by your wide palms. You grab through the tussle of my blonde locks and tug my head back with one hand while sliding the other down the length of my tattoo.

Pulling me up and back onto you I moan, "Yeah…."


Knowing my dirty words put together in a perfect chain will make you majically go stiff.


"Stick it in me. Fill me up." I beg.


The swollen rise of you drags against my thighs, penetrating me suddenly. Each fold of my insides swallows you up till there is nothing left.

I am underwater in the sea. Sound paused, not muted. I hear the hum of the refrigerator resonate through the bungalow doorways and the chimes sent twirling in high pitched frenetic ecstasy from the summer day wind-storm outside your heavy midtown front door. Streaks of August sunlight waver through the venetian blinds like poolside shadows splayed across the wooden floor.


"Yeah…yeah…yeah…Fuck me!" The words spill out of my mouth without control.


Grabbing at my nipples. Biting my own shoulder and bicep and forearm I can feel the nearness of your peak in my belly.. so I grab your swollen cock with the whole of me. You moan and surge forward faster, as I ride you from below. The entirety of my curving muscular frame stroking you.


I can feel your palms search for the grip on my hips, centering me. Then you break motion and release, right here. Hot wet sin explodes all over my ass cheeks. Your cum begins to snake smoothly down my spine.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Each letter rising from your gut like it was your soul.


I dig in once more. First clenching then caressing out any last bit of that dirty part of you, I slow.

Knocking you down on top of my body I can feel the perfect sweaty-sticky meld between us. My breasts are taught against the upholstered pillows. I smile, enjoying the hidden embroidery indent being left upon my skin.

I am weighted and wrapped down beneath your scent. You smothered in me and me smothered by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment